COZUMEL FISHING CHARTERS - COZUMEL BOTTOM FISHINGAdd this page to your Favorites!
FROM COZUMEL - ALL-INCLUSIVE! PRICES ARE PER BOAT, NOT PER PERSON.
FROM: 4 HOURS $295.00 6 HOURS $350.00 8 HOURS: $395.00
Bottom fishing is a great way to catch some of Cozumel's best eating fish. Bottom fishing is normally done by drifting offshore and dropping lines straight down and deep, often hooking Red Snapper, Grouper, and Triggerfish - all excellent eating fish. We'll even clean and fillet your catch so your hotel or restaurant chef can prepare it for you if you like.
Fishing in Cozumel is an unforgettable experience. The crystal-clear blue waters, the brilliant colors of the reefs below, the palm-lined shores in the distance - and of course, the fertile waters that are teeming with fish.
45' to 53' Yacht
Up to 12 People Our Discount Price:
4 HOURS: $895.00
6 HOURS: $1150.00
8 HOURS: $1395.00
33' to 42' Yacht
Up to 10 People Our Discount Price:
4 HOURS: $475.00
6 HOURS: $625.00
8 HOURS: $750.00
30' to 33' Sportfisher
Up to 6 People Our Discount Price:
4 HOURS: $350.00
6 HOURS: $450.00
8 HOURS: $550.00
23'-28' Cabin Cruiser
Up to 4 People Our Discount Price:
4 HOURS: $295.00
6 HOURS: $350.00
8 HOURS: $395.00
Prices are for the whole boat, not per person, and are in U.S. Dollars.
We require only a 30% deposit to hold your boat..
Schedule: Charters leave on your schedule.
Departure: Marina Caleta, about 1 minute by taxi from the Carnival Cruise Pier, 2 minutes from the International Pier, and 8 minutes from downtown, the Punta Langosta Cruise Pier and the Playa del Carmen ferry pier. Some charters may depart from Marina Puerto Abrigo. Complimentary Hotel Pier Pick-up is also available upon request *
- Complimentary Hotel Pier Pick-up and Drop-off *
- First-Class Sportfishing Vessel
- All Fishing Equipment, License, and Bait
- Beer, Soft Drinks and Water
- Lunch on Full Day Charters
- Cleaning and Filleting
- English-speaking 2-man or 3-man crew
- Optional Drop-off at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville to Cook your Catch
($9.00 including sides plus Free Calamari!)
These are all private charters - you have the boat to yourself. All boats have restrooms. An additional charge will apply for groups of over 6 people on full size boats. No extra charge on luxury or super luxury boats.
* Note: A few hotels are now charging a small use fee of a few dollars per person that you will need to pay directly to hotel staff upon entering the pier area.
- NO PORT, NO PAY POLICY - If you're coming on a cruise ship to Cozumel and your ship doesn't port or is too late to make your charter, you will receive a 100% refund.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED- A 30% deposit is required to hold your boat. The remainder can be paid at the marina on the day of the trip, or you can pay in advance via PayPal or credit card. We cannot accept credit cards at the marina however.
To make a reservation: Click "Book Now" at the top of the page. You will receive a voucher via e-mail within 24 hours (in most cases) that you will print out and bring with you to Cancun.
See more Cozumel Fishing Tours.
Use the navigation bar at left to browse our massive
selection of other Cancun Tours & Excursions.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?